Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Ryoma Shirasagi walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. Excellent communication skills
A. Bring it on!
B. I'll go there myself
A. I think it's pointless
A. Show him your work
A. It's upsetting
A. Kindness
B. I'm good with children
A. I respect him
B. I'm not used to being praised
B. Everyone worked hard
B. He's like my teacher
B. I just want to do a good job
A. Give your take on the concept
B. I'm going home
B. Ask for some more space
B. Explain what happened
B. I'll go back to the office
B. I was worried too...
A. Wipe it off
A. I'm a bit stressed
A. Ask if he wants a drink
B. Avoid talking about him
A. Definitely!
B. I was just thinking
A. I'm going
A. What are you doing here?
A. Get some fresh air

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen