Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Shota Kurumi ( Office Secrets )

Hmm at first look you can see that he's more the shota type in this game. Shota has lived in many different countries that's why he can speak so many languages like german and more. He's one year younger,as you,the heroine. Shota is a cheerful,kind and open person. He doesn't look really mature because of his look but he can be mature if he's serious about something or work.



Mhmm,I don't really like the shota type but I still tried to play it because I thought that he doesn't try to act cute like other shota types. I was quite satisfied with his character. He's kind and always in a positive attitude but still,I can't really tell if he really likes me or not..There weren't much romantic scenes where I went like "kyaa >.<" or something like that. I also don't fell in love with him,because there weren't mich interesting things..but ah,there was one scene where I laughed hard xD But that..unfortunately the only moment where I thought that this story is awesome...^^' So what I want to say it..this story dissapoint me,and even more because I only got two pics.... :(


Well,here are the pics : :3



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen