Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Class Trip Crush (Friend Campaign)

Hello my otome friends :)
I have a favor to ask you. And only you can do it >-<. It's the "Invite a friend campaign" again.
Well,I will post my code here,and I hope you enter it. Through your help,I will get per person one heart. And if I have 10,I get SPECIAL pictures of the characters of this game. Of course I will post them here after I have enough hearts . That's why I need your help.

 1.You have to tap on the "Invite a Friend Campaign" Button



 2. Tap on Enter Invite Code


3. Enter this code :)


Thank you to the guys who are going to do this :)

=Mizuki=


4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi! I tried entering your code, but it doesent work. Also happens on My Forged Wedding.
    Here is my code, so you can enter it and see if it works to you :D
    Class Trip Crush: 962PYfU
    My Forged Wedding: NvDN507
    I also helped you on Kiss of Revenge and In your Arms Tonight, on those two it worked well :3
    (Sorry for my bad english)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Kai,

      I'm sorry for the late reply ^^' I already responsed to your e-mail,but I don't mind telliny you again.
      I will take a look and change if there's a mistake. I will enter your code later,since I'm a bit busy right now..
      Thanks for helping me *hugs you* I'm really glad there are girls like you TwT :D

      P.S. I don't really mind your english ;3

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
  2. Hello, I also tried to enter your codes and didn't work either x.x I will pass you mine, thanks!
    Class Trip Crush: 5I4w5WO (try using cap with i or don't use cap with L x.x)
    My Forged Wedding: Rjlb0p3
    Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It seems that it actually works but I just forgot to edit my page..^^' Because I forgot about this thing..^^'

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen