Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Kanji Okumiya ( Class Trip Crush )

Kanji is a funny boy,who is popular by girls,knows where the best places are and is prepared for almost every situation. He appears to be a very positive guy,who seems to be never down. He does like to approach girls and to have conversation with them. Kanji also likes to joke around,so it's hard to figure out when he's serious.


Hmm my first impression of Kanji was..that he was an annoying brat ^^' If Taketo is a troublemaker...than Kanji is a SUPER troublemaker (sorry..I couldn't think of a better word xD)  He was kind of annoying..and this type of boy..I hate the most..^^' So it was hard for me to play this route. But around the middle,when I got to know his 'other side',his side where he acted a mature and serious..it left an impression and slowly,this image of troublemaker of him vanished..and I slowly focused more on him. Somehow I like his mature side,when he defense you,ther heroine and acts serious.
The story was interesting. It never got me bored and many entertaining things happened,especially about Kanji's past. The ending was a bit dissapointing.. I had hoped for more to be honest.. :/

Err..well..Kanji is not my type since he's too straightforward,talks with girls..and more a troublemaker..but I did like his serious side,but there were many things in his route..that I didn't like..so.. altogether..it was a bit dissapointing and I hope it does change..when I play the epilogue..

Well,here are the pics :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi! I was thinking of trying out this game. Do you have a favorite character or a route to recommend?

    AntwortenLöschen