Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Rihito Hatsune ( Dreamy days in West Tokyo )

Rihito attends a private high school and his mother owns a piano school. He's very talented and popular by girls. He's womanizer who like to flirt or tease them and always makes jokes and appears to be a happy and positive person. But behind this mask is a boy who is actually very sweet,sincere and kind but hids his feelings because he doesn't want to trouble his single mother.


Hmm Rihito is actually a really sweet guy..! O.O I was surprised when I got to see his 'real' side,the side where he is kind and doesn't tease you. I..enjoyed it ^///^ It's cute how he tries to make clear "I'm a boy!" :3 The story is interesting. There were many scenes where I rolled over my bed because some scenes were just "kyaa >w<" embarassing and cute. But it was also kind of touching about himself,because it seems like he isn't really satisfied. (sorry I spoilered a bit..^^')
Altogether it's a good story :33

Here are the pics :D ^^
Omg the picture are really cute >-<

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my weblog ... albert einstein love quotes

    AntwortenLöschen