Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013

Toru Kurosawa (My sweet Bodyguard)

Toru is a young man who works together with Goto in Ishigamis team. He's a cheerful,always in a good mood. Even though he's a talkative man,he doesn't reveal much about himself,which makes him a bit mysterious. It isn't hard to approach him since he's easy to talk to.




Toru is really a sweet guy. Guys like him are serious about love and are very popular by woman. I can definitely say,that he will take good care of his partner. So what I want to say is,that he's a good guy.
The story was a bit plain...but it wasn't boring. I kinda hoped for more romance between the toru and the heroine,but I was no I'm still satisfied with the story. It is a pity that the mainstory only contains of 10 chapters..I wished..for more..^^'
Altogether,Toru is a talkative and sweet guy and the story was good too. I have nothing to complain. :)


And here are the pics :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen