Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Johji Chakura (Dreamy Days in West Tokyo)

Johji is the owner of the coffee shop 'Black Ship'. He's a good looking, mature and charming man. Johji is very kind and caring guy. Sometimes he tends to tease people but this is charming point. He knows how to handle people especially women.




My first impression after playing a few episodes was....OMG he's so hot and awesome *Q* ..okay..sorry I'm overreacting a bit but what I'm saying is,is true.. Well somehow I realized that Johji character is really my  ideal >w< Johji is mature,teases you but not too much. He's very caring,kind and also seems that he's going to love his partner much and won't give her up so easily. I think every girl/woman wants someone like that,right?
The story was really exciting. There were many scenes where I went "kyaaa >w<". I can say that the story is fantastic! It was really a pity that the story only has 10 episodes T-T Another thing which kinda...troubled me..was the fact..that Johji is 27 and the heroine is 17...and when I tried to forget about it Johji mentions the age gap sometimes.. But when the story progressed I could put the fact behind me.

Altogether the story is still perfect in my mind. Because of the age gap,it does have some special gloss when you look at the other characters of Dreamy Days in West Tokyo. At any rate if you're going to buy this character,you won't get dissapointed! Or rather more..in my mind..you have to play this character! It's been along time since someone made my heart this excited ^w^


Well,here are the pictures :3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen