Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

Soryu Oh walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs in case,you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. "Please don't drag everyone into this."
A. "...Okay."


2. A. "Okay."
A. "Soryu."


3. B. "But..."
B. "This isn't good."


4. A. "Thanks."

B. "Sorry."

5. B. "Don't fight."
B. "You seem pretty close."


6. A. "Yes."
B. Distract him.


7. B. "It's sad."
A. "Thank you."


8. B. "Why?"
A. "I knew you'd come."


9. A. Hug him.
A. Lean close to him.

10. A. Force a smile.
A. "Don't steal it."

11. A. "Are you okay with that?"
A. "I wanted to see you."

12. A. Go inside.

A. "Don't go."

13. HAPPY Ending!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen