Samstag, 8. März 2014

Chiaki Yuasa (Our two Bedroom Story)

Chiaki is the rising star in your company. He's a handsome man which attracts many women. But still with his great looks he gives a mysterious aura off. At first he looks like a kind and nice man but behind his "business mask" is a man with a ulterior motive who can seem like a scary and mean man,but behind THIS "bad mask" is a sensitive man who's past was hard for him and because of these facts he hids behind these masks.





My first thoughts were that he was pretty good looking. The first meeting with him(in the prologue) weren't..that awesome so I hoped that their relationship would get better. But after playing the first chapter..my thoughts were "OMG what an arrogant guy!" and I really couldn't believe it. His character was more like a big meanie/teaser...but somehow in a sadistic way..^^' To be honest I couldn't stand this guy..and I don't really like guys like him...they are too hard to deal with T-T'. In the middle of the story doesn't happen much and the relationship with him and the heroine was for me just confusing and I didn't really enjoy it(his mean character) or hate it..but still I had some moments where I forgot his mean side and just went like "kyaa~ :33" because of some embarassing scenes. And there were also moments where chiaki was acting like a normal man. "He's a mysterious man..*sighs*" that's what I thought when I was in the middle of the story..since his character switched so much from kind to bad,from bad to normal etc. Just before the end a huge....turn..he somehow confesses..and scenes later they are together...I was like "Whaaaat? o.O"  And his "real side" shines,and he's suddenly super kind and gentle..
So what I want to say is...actually Chiaki is a very interesting man but somehow(and that's first time) voltage made his route...stupid.. First it was too short..second for myself I can't understand how the heroine can fall in love just like that.. And I also can't believe how he fells in love with the heroine..o.o Well,here there was a scene..where was a slightly progress in their relationship...but the problem in my opinion is that it was just one scene...! I mean how can they fell in love with just one touching moment..?!
*sighs*
Chiakis story still confuses me and even though I really like his character and the rest of him but progress between him and the heroine from the beginning of the story to the end is bad... :/ -_- Well I wasn't really satisfied...^^'
(OMG I wrote so much xD)

Well,here are the pictures :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen