Samstag, 5. April 2014

Akiyoshi Zaisen (Our two Bedroom Story)

Akiyoshi is actually a very simple person. At work he tends to be a very hardworking man. An example is,that he's the youngest editor in the company. He is a hard worker and he tends often to be too rough and strict but just wants to have good results at work. Despite of that he's a popular by women and men.
At home,he's  rather a quiet guy but still a very kind,honest and also has his cute sides even though he doesn't show much emotions at work and at home.




I was excited before I started the story. ^^ Since his appearance and character seems pretty interesting..and he's also my type xD ;)
And really..it didn't dissapoint me ^^ I really liked his character even though he doesn't show much emotions..^^' But when he does show his feelings..it's...just..wow...'he's a very nice man..!' :D and also he can be pretty cute sometimes!! >w<
The story itself..was pretty short in my opinion..^^ :/ It was a good one,it has nice scenes between him nd the heroine and I wouldn't mind have more scenes and moments :3 Also the story progress is a bit stiff.....I can't really say why..but of the story only contains the work...well since Akiyoshi is busy(business) man,I guess work has a big role in the story.
Well altogether I still like the story and Akiyoshi ^^ :D

Well,here are the pictures :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen