Sonntag, 13. April 2014

Shinobu Narita walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. "Actually..."
A. "Are you guys dating?"


2. B. "I'm fine."
A. "He was just helping me."

3. A. Get it.

A. "Yes."

4. C. "This is a little too forceful."
C. "Not really..."

5. A. "Yeah, well..."
A. "I'll pass."


6. B. "No."
B. Don't dry off.

7. B. "It's a huge problem!"
A. "It's not impossible,but..."


8. B. "No."
B. "Is that how it looks?"

9. C. Lean against his shoulder.

C. "Nothing."

10. A. "Sure."
B. "I'm fine."


11. C. Pick it up.
C. Watch over him.

12. A. "Yes."
B. "Fine."

13. Happy Ending

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen