Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

Hayden A.Spencer walkthrough

Well,I made this walkthrough for,if you can't get the Happy or the best ending. But exploring the game yourself is much more fun ^^ But in case you can't the best ending,you can use mine :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me right away,so I can take a look and correct it. ^w^


Oh and by the way, have fun playing the game <3

1. B. "Okay, sorry."
B. Pick it up.

2. B. "Actually, I am a little..."
A. Argue back.

3. A. "Here, please."

4. A. Hayden
B. "Know about us?"

5. A. "I'm used to it."
B. "What's wrong?"

6. A. "Who're you?"
A. "A little."

7. B. "That's a terrible thing to say!"
A. "I'll do my best for Philip."

8. A. "My boss's bakery is in trouble."
A. Thank him.

9. A. "That's not true."
B. "Sorry,my fault!"

10. B. "Picking basil."
A. "I have a wonderful memory."

11. A. Fool him
B. Tell him.

12. A. Cry on his chest.
C. "Please don't apologize."

13. A"What did they say?"
B. "Just lost in thought."

14. A. "Yes,I know."
B. I'm too heavy.

15. B. Grab his hands.
B. "I trust Prince Hayden."

16. Happy Ending :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen