Samstag, 31. Mai 2014

Yutaka Tennoji walkthrough

Well,I made this walkthrough for,if you can't get the Happy or the best ending. But exploring the game yourself is much more fun ^^ But in case you can't the best ending,you can use mine :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me right away,so I can take a look and correct it. ^w^


Oh and by the way, have fun playing the game <3

1. A. "I'm looking forward to working with you."
A. Ask why he went to the hospital.

2. B. Offer to help.
A. "I'm starting to understand you."

3. A. Ask Hanai to help.
A. Ask him.

4. B. Pretend you have the wrong class.
A. Stand up.

5. A. Ask.
B. "I'm sorry."

6. B. Talk to Yuko.
A. "Thank you."

7. A. "Say 'Ah!' "
B.
"What does that matter?"

8. B. "I'll  make it."
A. Let him lean on your shoulder.

9. A. "I'm not mad anymore."
B. Chase after Mikami.

10. B. Scream for help.
A. "Run."

11. B. Talk about eggs.
B. "No comment."

12. B. What's it to you?
B. Change the subject.

13. A. "Ok. Close your eyes."
B. "What do you care what I wear?"

14. B. Don't break eye contact.
A. "Don't be rude."

15. Happy Ending ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen